CHECK IT OUT!!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Avi 1st love i guest...hehe

17 January 2011

My baby Avi turns 7 months old on 15 January 2011..Time flies so fast kan..Tapi bukan tu yang I nak share. But one cute moment ever I think..hehe..Avi dah pandai ngorat tau...naughty la u baby.. Mommy so shocked..:-)..Avi met his cousin, Baby Arissa Eva Sofia ( nice name & pretty baby..Arissa already 10 months old ) at our uncle house on 17 January 2011..( so sad because my uncle pass away )..huhu..may his soul rest in peace..Aminn.. But nevermind..one cute moment had happened..Baby Arissa kissed Baby Avi..tapi what make it so cute because after Arissa kissed Avi, Baby Avi looked at me dengan muka bersalahnya and looked at his aunty who holding him at that time and suddenly Avi sengih2 sambil angkat2 kening..hehe Avi..so gatal...jangan buat bila dah besar tau sayang..

Will try to upload the video soon..Accidently terakam waktu it happened..:-)

Our sweetheart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

IT'S ALL ABOUT XANS

Hi & Assalamualaikum, welcome to by Avicennaxan @ it's all about Xans.

Blog ni didedikasikan khas buat my Xans..moga-moga bila besar nanti my kids boleh baca kisah-kisah lama mereka dekat sini.

Selain itu...i would like to share my experiences, view, study and etc dekat sini lebih-lebih lagi tempat-tempat menarik untuk holiday dan tempat lazat untuk makan..yummehh...


Till finger meet keyboard again..ADIOS


xoxo
Wartawan Pencen